Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hmmm..What will he choose?

Anthony came over today to claim his prize. The problem was, he just couldn't decide which prize to take. Did he want to take the 1st place awesome, chronicle your life, scrapbook? Or, the fantastically fun computer game to take home and share with his family (because, like I said before, it's rated E (for everyone))?He looked them both over very carefully.

Read the boxes from top to bottom,
And then daydreamed about both. Pictured himself sitting down to a full blown 8 hour scrapping session. And then, imagined the most beautiful zoo, in which he, is the master zoo keeper.

In the end, he just couldn't decide. He asked, begged, even pleaded with me to let him sleep on it. I compromised with him and told him I would let him have one hour and fifteen minutes to decide. He begged again for more time, this time tears welled up in his eyes. I couldn't deny my young son, I caved. He has 24 hours (28 tops and that's it) to decide. We have people waiting on him in order to claim their prize.

I think he needs some help, what do you think he should do?

9 comments:

  1. I,m hoping Anthony picks the scrapbook! With that beautiful family and his imagination, what fun. The whole family can get involved with that too and you end up with a great treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me the scrapbook!!!! lol. i don't care which one you pick I will be happy either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Lindsy! Fight for what you want. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Anthony...Spit it out. What's it gonna be? Come on before I make you forfeit. I'm the mom and it's my game - I have the authority.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry that I went over my 24-28 hours. This was really really tuff. Do I let lindsy have the wonderful scrapbooking thingy or should I let her have the game? UMMMMMMMMM Let me THINK!!!!!!! I still dont know. As I sit here typing this, (trying to sound smart) I still cant make up my mind. I have so many projects going on right now and none of them are getting done. I would love to sit down with the family and scrapbook, but I have always wanted my own ZOO. I think I will just have become the worlds best Zoo keeper. Congratulations lindsy you are the new own to the scrapbooking thingy. Please take good care of it and dont forget to put the story of how you got the book. Thats right, that means you will have to put me in it... Thank you all. Good night

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo! Congratulations Anthony, I'm sure you'll make a fine Zoo Keeper (you've already had so much practice). Enjoy your prize and thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww......Thanks HoBo. I will take good care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It just warms my heart to see how well you kids play together. MOM

    ReplyDelete

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!