Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Did I Really Do That? 51 - 55

51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling -
In a swimming pool once, I used one of those snorkeling things that you put over your mouth to breathe the air from the top. You have to be careful not to go very deep or the water will go in the snorkeling straw. Trust me...I know!


52. Kissed in the rain -
I have the best husband. He knew that I had this topic on my blog so he took me outside when it was raining a couple of weeks ago, just to kiss me. Ahh...how cute is that?




53. Played in the mud -
Just a few months ago, after a few storms. Chad and I went out on the quads. There were still water puddles out in the desert and we were driving through them. Chad was quite shocked when I sped past him and through a big puddle that threw mud all over him. So I would say yes, I have played in the mud.

54. Gone to a drive-in theater -
There was a drive in on 70th south and State street, called the UTE drive-in. My sister worked there and we got in for free.


55. Been in a movie -
A lot of movies are shot in Park City, Utah. Once in a while, if your lucky (like me), they pick people that are shopping in the outlet stores, to be extras in their movies. The have schedules posted in certain shops that tell what movies are being shot with instructions about where and what kind of extras they need. If you ever get the chance, try it. It's quite the experience.

6 comments:

  1. #51 True
    #52 True
    #53 True
    #54 True
    #55 False

    ReplyDelete
  2. 51. true
    52. true
    53. false
    54. true
    55. false

    ReplyDelete
  3. marvin
    51. true
    52. true
    53. true
    54. true
    55. false

    ReplyDelete
  4. 51. True
    52. True
    53. True
    54. True
    55. False

    ReplyDelete
  5. 51 - T
    52 - T
    53 - T
    54 - T
    55 - F

    ReplyDelete

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!