Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Did I really do this? 11 - 15

11. Bungee jumped -


I was at the Salt Lake County Fair with my family the first time I ever saw anyone bungee jump. It was like a crane with a platform at the top. I guess kind of like what you would see at a circus where the trapeze artists wait to get "hooked up".

You have to have nerves of steel just to climb up the latter because when you get there, you have a second to really think about it just before they strap you up. If your experienced, you can choose to jump head first, like a dive. Or you can choose to jump feet first. For feet first, you step into a harness, sort of like a child's swing seat. The seat is then hooked up to to the bungees, one on each side at your waist. They cinch you up real tight and tell you to take a deep breath and jump.

You should make sure that you jump before you have your lunch or you might lose it. I have never done it. I don't have the guts. Or do I?

12. Visited Paris-


I have not visited THE Paris....as in Paris, France. But, I have visited the Paris Las Vegas on the strip. Oh, and...I have been to Paris, Idaho too!

13. Watched a lightning storm at sea -


I don't remember if there was lightning or not, and it wasn't really the sea. But I was once on a boat in the middle of Lake Mead during a really bad storm.

14. Taught yourself an art from scratch-


According to Wikipedia, Art is the process or product of deliberately and arranging elements in a way that appeals to the senses or Emotions. Hmmmmm........I would say: No, I have not done this.

15. Adopted a child-


Yes! I have adopted 3 of them.

14 comments:

  1. #11 True
    #12 True
    #13 True
    #14 True
    #15 False Thats a trick question. You have not leagally ( Ican't spell) But you have if you mean as a mother. Because They consider you as more of a mother figure. So I'm not sure how you meant that question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Lindsy! Lol - Better watch out, you never can tell when one of those "trick" questions might come up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #11 True
    #12 False
    #13 False
    #14 False
    #15 False - legally....? We all know you have 4 children!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #11 FALSE
    #12 TRUE
    #13 FALSE
    #14 FALSE
    #15 TRUE I ALSO THINK THIS IS A TRICK QUESTION, BUT I DO KNOW IN YOUR HEART THOSE 3 ARE YOUR CHILDREN, WHICH IS BETTER THAN A LEGAL ADOPTION.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. true, no guts to bungee
    2. true, never been to paris france, been to paris on the strip but not sure about Paris, ID.
    3. true fun but scary trip
    4. false, I will explain later after more have answered.
    5. true/false, filed adoption papers no, adoption through marriage yes, (Chris is way confused and thinks I was adopted)

    ReplyDelete
  6. #11 True
    #12 True
    #13 True
    #14 True
    #15 False

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry Chris - I didn't mean to confuse you. Your mommy was not adopted, she was found in a river under a rock and then someone gave her to me for a lot of money. Then your Daddy gave us a horse to let him keep her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #11 True
    #12 True
    #13 True
    #14 True
    #15 TRUE!!!!! Legal or not we ALL know that answere in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristy you better not be cheating by asking grandma what the answers are. wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  10. 11 - t
    12 - t
    13 - f
    14 - t
    15 - t

    ReplyDelete
  11. 11 - T
    12 - F
    13 - T
    14 - T
    15 - F

    ReplyDelete
  12. marvin's answers

    11 f
    12 t
    13 t
    14 f
    15 f

    ReplyDelete

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!