Sunday, January 18, 2009

Did I Really Do That? 71 - 75


71. Eaten Caviar -
I have not and will not EVER eat Caviar.

72. Pieced a quilt -
I didn't help with the "piecing" but I did help my Grandma with the cutting when I was little.




73. Had an imaginary friend -
OK. Now that I am a big girl, I will admit right here in front of everyone (all 10 of you), That i did have an imaginary friend. Her name was Lisa and we spent a lot of time together. Lisa left me quite a long time ago and I'm sure she is happy.




74. Seen a wild bear -
Yellowstone is known for it's wildlife. While we were parked at one of the rest areas. We saw a cub and her mother run through the camp. I was so scared that I would not get out of the car to go inside to use the restroom.

75. Been fired from a job -
OK, OK, OK. Jeez. We all know that I have been fired from a stinking job that I really didn't want anyway.

6 comments:

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!