Monday, January 19, 2009

Did I Really Do That? 76 - 80

76. Been in a lighthouse -
When we had our boat, we went to Lake Mohave in Arizona a few times. There is a Lighthouse club that builds working lighthouses around Lake Mohave. The last time we were there, they had already built quite a few and were working on more. It's really cool actually.

77. Broken a bone -
I was taking the dogs out to the dog-run and slipped on the wet concrete and broke my foot. I was home alone and had to crawl into the house to call Chad to come home.

78. Been on a speeding motorcycle -
I once witnessed a really bad motorcycle accident, where the driver of said motorcycle was speeding, and passing on the right side of cars that were stopped at a red light. I was stuck there after the accident and had to fill out a police report.

79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person -
My parents took us on vacation through the American Southwest one year. Among other places, we did visit the Grand Canyon.

80. Published a book -
I was in a creative writing class when I was in the 1st grade. Our teacher asked us to write a story that she was going to have published in a book. I wrote a Valentines Day Poem. I don't know if it made it to a book or not.

6 comments:

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!