Saturday, January 17, 2009

Did I Really Do That? 66 - 70




66.Ridden a Mechanical bull -
A few years ago, at the fall festival, Chad dared me to ride the mechanical bull. I was really nervous, not because of the bull, but because Chad knew the guy at the controls from when he worked at the TV station. Luckily I was more persuasive than Chad was and he didn't make my ride too wild.

67. Win a 1st place trophy -
When I was in the 5th grade, I was on the basketball team and we took 1st place for the Championship. It was a certificate though, not a trophy.


68. Flown in a helicopter -
We once had reservations to go on one of those Grand Canyon Helicopter rides, but when we go there, they had to cancel them because of a malfunction with the blades on the helicopter. After hearing that, I just didn't feel comfortable in rescheduling.

69. Saved a favorite childhood toy -
I had a pink stuffed elephant that I got from my great-grandma. I had that thing for years. The last time I saw it, one eye was missing and one of his ears were torn. I don't know what ever happened to him, he was cute.


70. Visited The Lincoln Memorial
- Hmmmm...let's see... Yeah, I went to the Lincoln Memorial it's in, umm...Washington DC. Yeah that's right. I went there.

6 comments:

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!