Sunday, December 7, 2008

Who wants to play?


The other day, I received an email that contains a list of 99 things that may or may have not been done by the person who sent it to me. The things that she has done, were in bold text on the list. I'm supposed change the ones that I have done to bold, and pass it on to my friends.


Well I thought that would be fun to make a game of this list on my blog. So, I'm going to take that same list of 99 things and write a short story of when I did that particular thing. Your job is to decide if I'm telling the truth or not.

I'll post my stories in groups of 5 and then you leave a comment on the post telling me if they are true stories or not.

Anyone can play and whoever gets the most correct answers will win a really cool prize.


Are you ready? Tell all your friends and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!