Sunday, December 28, 2008

Did I really do that? 31-35


31. Hit a home run -
This one time...at band camp (ha ha, just kidding), the little boy who lived across the street from me, hit me in the head with a plastic baseball bat. And I ran home. Does that count?

32. Been on a cruise -
Last year, when Chad and I went to Universal Studios, we drove up to Marina Del Rey to take a 2 hour cruise along the coast line of Santa Monica to Malibu Beach.
During the cruise, they point out places of interest. We saw the beach where they film Baywatch, the O.C. house and Barbara Streisand's house. It was pretty interesting.
I'm glad that we didn't go out too far into the ocean because I'm not much into boats and water, but Chad was very excited to go. It was fun and I would probably do it again.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
It was not Niagara Falls (and these waterfalls do not even compare), but in Zion National Park, I have not only seen, but walked to, and under, some of the most beautiful waterfalls you can find there.


34. Snow Skied -I have always wanted to snow ski, but never have and since I live in the desert, I have haven't had the opportunity.



35. Been thrown from a horse
- I have ridden horses many times, but have never been thrown or fallen off.

10 comments:

  1. 31. False
    32. False
    33. True
    34. True
    35. True

    ReplyDelete
  2. 31. false
    32. false
    33. false
    34. true
    35. true

    ReplyDelete
  3. daddy says
    31.true
    32. true
    33. true
    34. true
    35. true

    ReplyDelete
  4. change 35.true to false you have fallen off horse

    ReplyDelete
  5. marvins official answers

    1 false
    2 true
    3 false
    4 false
    5 false

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaylynn, Kristy and Marvin - Since you voted, I have edited topic #34 - Snow skied. It is the same answer (true or false), but it's worded differently. If you would like to change your answer just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #31 - True, Yes I think getting hit by a baseball bat, even if it is plastic and running home counts. It's a "cute" story what the heck!!!

    #32 - False

    #33 - True

    #34 - True

    #35 - True

    ReplyDelete
  8. #31- TRUE
    #32- FALSE
    #33- TRUE
    #34- FALSE
    #35- FALSE

    ReplyDelete
  9. #31- true
    #32- false
    #33- true
    #34- FALSE
    #35- FALSE

    ReplyDelete

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!