Saturday, January 10, 2009

Did I Really Do That? 46 - 50



46. Been transported in an ambulance -
I fell off my bike in the middle of the rode and split my chin open. My mom and aunt were picnicking in the front yard of my house when I came walking home. I had blood gushing from my chin and my right knee. My mom took one look at me and ran to the house to call 911. She thought I had been hit by a car. The ambulance came and took me and my mom to the hospital. Luckily nothing was broke, but I had to have stitches in my chin. There was nothing they could do for the road rash on my knee but wrap it up.


47. Had your portrait painted -
I had my portrait painted by one of those cartoon artists at Lagoon once. It used to hang on my bedroom wall.

48. Gone deep sea fishing -
I had a friend who went deep sea fishing in Alaska. He showed me pictures of the trip. I don't remember the kind of fish they were catching, but they were huge. Sometimes, it took more than one person to bring the fish in.



49. Broken a window -
We lived in a tiny house in Sandy, Utah. The laundry room was an add on to the back of the house which was big enough for a fridge, washer and dryer. There were about three stairs on the inside of the laundry room that led to the outside door. And next to the door, was a window. The window was not big in width, but was as long as the door.
I was mopping the floor one day and stepped back on the stairs. As I tried to catch myself from falling back and down the stairs, I lunged forward with the mop, as if the mop was attached to the wall and would keep me from falling. As I fell back and down the stairs, I hit the window with the mop. The window broke into a million pieces.

50. Been water skiing - Bud Close took us out on Lake Mead in his boat. Everyone got their chance, if they wanted it, to ski. I tried it and on the first try, I couldn't get up on the skis, but I gave it another shot and was able to do it. I hopped over one of wakes, but fell down trying to get back to the center. Water skiing, as I remember it, is really fun.



(all pictures are from google image search)

6 comments:

  1. #46- False
    #47- True
    #48- True
    #49- True
    #50- False

    ReplyDelete
  2. #46- False
    #47- True
    #48- False
    #49- True
    #50- False

    ReplyDelete
  3. 46. true
    47. false
    48. false
    49. true
    50. false

    ReplyDelete
  4. marvin
    46. t
    47. t
    48. false
    49. t
    50. false

    ReplyDelete
  5. 46 - F
    47 - T
    48 - T
    49 - F
    50 - F

    ReplyDelete

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!