Sunday, January 4, 2009

Did I Really Do That? 36 - 40

36. Taught yourself a new language -

Iay on'tday ownay ifay igpay atinlay isay aay anguagelay oray otnay, utbay Iay idday eachtay ymay elfsay otay eakspay itay. Anday Iay aughttay ymay idskay otay eakspay itay alsoay. Ightray aylynnKay?

37. Had a traffic ticket -

I was driving back home to Las Vegas from Salt Lake. Back then, I always drove fast. I didn't mean to, it just always happened. I was bringing Chelsie for a visit and we had stopped at Arby's in Nephi. After I got pulled over, the cop came to my window for my license and insurance. For a minute I thought he was going to let me off. Chelsie was a charmer and was talking to him and offering him her Chicken strips from Arbys. Too bad it didn't work. I got a speeding ticket.

38. Been chased by a dog -

Chad and I were moving our belongings from a trailer that had just been evicted from a trailer park. The owner parked it in a field and told us we could get our stuff out from there. We had just got there and was trying to unlock the door of the trailer when Chad looked across the Field and so this huge, humongous dog running right at us. I ran to the front of the truck and Chad jumped into the back of the truck (which had a camper shell) and pulled the door down just as the dog jumped up on the back of the truck. We stayed in the truck for a second until we realized that the dog was wagging his tail and trying to lick Chad through the door. We got out of the truck and played with the happy dog.

39. Gone rock climbing -
The Murray fairgrounds had a rock climbing thing, much like the one Kristy climbed at the Fall Festival. Chad and I both climbed it. Chad made it farther up then I did. He's not afraid of heights like me. I a big chicken.

40. Caught a fish -
One summer, we went fishing, a lot. We were at Benmore in Tooele and had been there for a few days. The fishing was good, and I was catching 2 fish at once from one fishing pole.

9 comments:

  1. 36. uetray
    37. alsefay
    38. uetray
    39. alsefay
    40. alsefay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylynn - your cracking me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #36- True
    #37- False
    #38- True
    #39- True
    #40- True

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvin's Answers:
    36.t
    37. t
    38. f
    39. f
    40. t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monkey's answers:
    36. false
    37. false
    38. false
    39. false
    40. false

    ReplyDelete
  6. 36. True
    37. True
    38. True
    39. False
    40. False....2 fish with 1 pole? It sounds like a fishy story to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 36 - t
    37 - T
    38 - F
    39 - F
    40 - T

    ReplyDelete

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!