Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Did I Really Do That? 96 - 99

96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake -
Well yeah...Duh! I am from Salt Lake City. And, hasn't everyone?

97. Seen the Changing of the Guards at the tomb of the Unknown Soldier -
Yes, in May of 1980.

98. Owned a cell phone -
The first cell phone that I ever owned is swimming in the bottom of Lake Mead.



99. Been stung by a bee -
We, (OK... Chad) was driving us back to Las Vegas from a family reunion in Huntington Canyon and I laid down on the front seat of the truck. Just as I went to sleep, I felt this sharp stab in my back. I jumped up so fast. We looked around and found a huge bumble bee that had stung me. Man, did that ever hurt. I hate bee stings.

5 comments:

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!