Thursday, January 15, 2009

Did I really Do That? 61 - 65


61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies -
My friend Joey's mom was not only her girl scout leader but also our 4H leader. That's where I first learned to sew. I loved going to her house because her mom knew how to do everything. Anyway, one year, when she was selling cookies and I went along for the ride. Joey's brother was having a soccer game so we took tables and set them up among all the spectators at the sidelines. There were other girl scouts and their moms selling cookies also, and it seemed like we sold to every person there. It was lots of fun and I think that's where I fell in love with girl scout cookies. Plus, I had a big crush on Joey's brother, so that was cool. I don't know why I never joined the girl scouts.


62. Gone whale watching -
Just before a trip to California, my mom took us to see "ORCA" , the killer whale. I think
I was way too young to be going to a movie like that. I don't remember
much of the movie just...




KILLER WHALES...CALIFORNIA...WATER...BEACH...KILLER...WHALES.
I think you get the point.


63. Got flowers for no reason -
When I worked at Toyota West, someone sent me a big bouquet of flowers, for no reason. The card was signed "You know who". I still don't.


64. Donated blood,platelets or plasma -
The first time I donated blood, something went wrong with my vein and the blood drained into my arm. Too bad Luckily, it
happened right at the very beginning because if your vein collapses
during the "drain", and too much blood has drained, you can't try the other arm. Since there wasn't much blood in the bag yet, (it was all under my skin), and because I didn't know any better, we did try the other arm. Either my veins aren't good for blood donation, or the guy needed more experience because some blood escaped from that side too. By the time I was done, my arms were bruised from my wrists to my elbows. It looked like I have been severely beat.


65. Gone sky diving -
At the Point of the Mountain in Lehi, people used to (I don't know if they still do, or if there has been too much building) hang-glide off the top. My parents had friends that would go hang-gliding every weekend. We once drove with them up to the top and watched as they jumped off the mountain and glided their way back.

8 comments:

  1. 61. True
    62. True
    63. True
    64. False
    65. True

    ReplyDelete
  2. 61. true
    62. true
    63. true
    64. true
    65. false

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this is a cool idea here. Nice blog, beautiful actually.

    Thank you for stopping by synchronizing today in the hubbub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh..Thanks Ruth. And your welcome, I'll be stopping by often I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 61- True
    62- True
    63- True
    64- True
    65- True

    ReplyDelete
  6. 61 - T
    62 - F
    63 - T
    64 - T
    65 - T

    ReplyDelete

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!