Sunday, February 1, 2009

Did I Really Do That? 91 - 95


91. Met someone famous -
When I was in kindergarten, my class recruited the most PTA memberships. That earned us a trip to the local TV station to be on the Cannonball and Harvey morning kids/cartoon show. I didn't get picked to win the prize they were giving away, but Harvey did ask me what my name was. He was pretty famous, all the kids watched their morning program.

94. Joined a book club
-
My elementary school teachers loved to read. We would have read-a-thons and I always thought it was so cool because we could wear our pajama's to school and bring a pillow and blanket. Pop-corn, chips, candy and drinks were also allowed.

93. Lost a loved one
I was with my dad and sister at the mall where we were shopping for a new coat for her. They were looking through a rack of suede jackets and I had turned around to look at the belts hanging right behind them. When I had finished browsing, I turned back around to join them at the coats, but they were gone. I walked around to the other side of the rack and still, did not see them. The only thing I could think of was to stay calm and find an adult that worked at the store. I slowly walked up to the counter and and told the salesgirl that I my family was gone. I had clearly lost my loved ones.


94. Had a baby
This story is about Anthony's babies. We were scrambling around trying to get to the hospital, we had an important person to meet and we didn't want to miss her arrival. Kaylynn was about to give birth to our little Monkey and we had to hurry. Anthony jumped in the shower and then went into his room to get dressed. When he opened his sock drawer, he got a pretty big shock. His cat had crawled into his drawer and had kittens. They were born the same day as Kristy. Ahh cute.

95. Seen the Alamo in person
Yes, I have been to Alamo, in person.

5 comments:

  1. 91- False
    92- True
    93- False
    94- True
    95- True

    ReplyDelete
  2. 91-FALSE
    92-FALSE
    93-FALSE
    94-TRUE
    95-FALSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. 91. t
    92. t
    93. t
    94. t
    95. t

    ReplyDelete
  4. 91. f
    92. t
    93. f
    94. t
    95. t

    ReplyDelete
  5. 91. t
    94. (its actually 92) t
    93. t
    94. t
    95. t

    ReplyDelete

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!