Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally

Holy Cow - The Baby Boy finally decided. See what he decided here. Lindsy, please let me know how you want me to deliver your prize. I know you'll be here in a couple of weeks, I could save it and give it to you then, or if you want it lickity split, I can send it. It's up to you.

Oh, I almost forgot...this was the 3rd place prize, and I delivered it to my friend Sheila.

Congratulations Anthony, Lindsy and Sheila. You are truly winners!

Weather you played a little or a lot; thank you, thank you, thank you. It has been so much fun, because of you!




The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!