Monday, January 26, 2009

Did I Really Do That? 86 - 90

86. Visited the White House
I was hoping that I would get to see Jimmy Carter, who was the president when I went to the White House. He wasn't there so instead, I bought a peanut necklace from the gift shop.

87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
Not killed, but prepared. Several times, I have cut and wrapped a deer at my kitchen table. I have also grinded the meat to make deer burger.

88. Had chic
kenpox
I didn't get chickenpox when I was a kid. But when my kids were little, they all got them at the same time and passed them on to me.

89. Saved someones life

By now, everyone should know that being in large pools of water really freak me out. So you can probably imagine how panicked I was when CJ (who was a teenager) got cramps swimming to a small island just off the shores of Lake Mead. He was really starting to struggle and I had to think fast. I just jumped in, swam out to him, put my arm around his waist and pulled him to safety.


90. Sat on a jury

I was called to jury duty, but the guy plead guilty while we were waiting for jury selection to start. I was really looking forward to the trial so I was kind of bummed out.

5 comments:

  1. 86. false
    87. false
    88. false
    89. false
    90. true

    ReplyDelete
  2. 86- False
    87- True
    88- True
    89- True
    90- True

    ReplyDelete
  3. 86. f
    87. f
    88. t
    89. f
    90. f

    ReplyDelete
  4. 86. f
    87. t
    88. f
    89. f
    90. f

    ReplyDelete
  5. 86. false
    87. false
    88. false
    89. true
    90. true

    ReplyDelete

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!