Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Did I Really Do That? 56 - 60


56. Witnessed a tornado -
In 1999, there was a rare F2 tornado that hit downtown Salt Lake City. While driving back to Chad's Mom and Dad's, we saw the storm forming. By the time we got there, the power had gone out and the tornado had touched downtown and caused a lot of damage. We were so lucky because we had just got out of there in the nick of time.


57. Started a business -
While Chad has started numerous business', I never have had one of my own.




58. Taken a martial arts class -
My sister had a boyfriend who knew karate. He was teaching her a few things. I was lucky enough to be her sparring partner.


59. Drove a Dump Truck -
Chad showed me how to drive our truck when he first got it. It was very scary at first. But after I got the hang of it, I did OK.


60. Served at a soup kitchen -

It wasn't a soup kitchen, but in school once, we did a Christmas project for a nursing home, and our class went there to sing Christmas carols and help them serve the Christmas dinner.

6 comments:

  1. 56. false
    57. false
    58. false
    59. false
    60. false

    ReplyDelete
  2. 56. False
    57. True
    58. False
    59. True
    60. False

    ReplyDelete
  3. 56- False
    57- False
    58- False
    59- False
    60- True

    ReplyDelete
  4. 56 - F
    57 - F
    58 - F
    59 - F
    60 - T

    ReplyDelete

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!