Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yay! We have a winner!

Do you know what this is? It's the score sheet. If you click on it, you can see the individual answers. You can ignore the little grey box half way down on the right side. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it. Plus, it kind of gives it character.

So who won?


Anthony...with a whopping 63 correct out of 99. That's pretty darn good. Do you remember what the prize is? Take a look:

A 20 page, 800 piece complete scrapbook kit. Too bad I decided early that Chad wasn't allowed to win, I really want to keep this. I know though, that Anthony will make great use of it. I'm sure it will be filled with wonderful pictures of...his race car. He might throw in a couple of Chad's car, maybe even one or two of Marvin and Jabe, but mostly I bet, of his car. And they will look so cute with all the little stickers that say things like; Cherish and smile.

Congratulations Son, you did a great job. You have been a good sport and you really earned the 1st place prize. So...

If you decide your not really in the mood for scrap booking, you could, I mean only if you wanted to, trade your luxurious 1st place super duper scrap book prize for something else. And, I happen to have something that might just be up your ally. Of course it is the 2nd place prize so you would have to give your 1st prize to the 2nd place winner in order to take hers. Do you want to take a look? Here you go:


It's a Zoo Tycoon rated E for everyone. Play it on your computer and share it with your whole family.

What do you think Lindsy? Do you think he should trade?

Hmmmmm......I wonder what the 3rd place prize is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just want to say thank you for playing... I have had a BLAST!

I took the scores down for now until everyone is done answering. I'm hoping that will add a little suspense. I've also taken down any answers, just for now. So if you haven't started playing yet, and want to, hurry. This will be your last chance.

You can only win if you answer all 99.

Thanks Again!